May 2

Storytelling, Deconstruction, Photography.

Primary students so enjoyed listening to Mo Willems’ Elephant and Piggie story that they asked for me to read it again. Instead I asked them to tell it to me as I turned the pages. I secretly recorded their story. So much fun!

Primary Students tell ‘Watch me Throw the Ball’ by Mo Willems from Anna Crosland on Vimeo.

We have been figuring out how best to open up a CD player and check out all the parts. We hope to arrange the pieces in the shape of a knight’s armour.

Our ‘Stuff the Learning Commons’ is in full swing. Some primary students have been using the stuffies to practice using the camera, framing a photo and uploading to DropBox.

We are also changing the way the books are sorted in the Learning Commons. The switch to grouping the intermediate fiction by genre has been a total success. Now we are simplifying the spine labels to make it even easier for students to find the books they love!

CDzBcPKUMAAvUZC.jpg-large

Tags: , ,
Copyright © 2017. Anna Crosland. All rights reserved.

Posted May 2, 2015 by acrosland in category Building Community, Digital Makers, Makers and Makerspaces

About the Author

Anna Crosland Teacher-librarian